Tuesday 22 July 2014

MY PLAN

Here I would like to present to you my plan to run. I think it is very important to follow a plan and at the beginning not not over challenge. Only if running makes you feel week and happy, you will continue it for longer and go running on regular basis. Running will become such an activity as taking a shower - a routine. 

My plan originates from a polish website which in translation is called a runner training, the original address is treningbiegacza.pl. Have a look if you like.

I have chosen on purpose a very easy plan for beginning to keep myself motivated and to continue running. To have a feeling of being eager to run and not to make my body feel overused, exhausted at the beginning.

I mark in which running week I am and how I proceed and how many times I did run in a week. For me minimum that I have set for myself is 3 trainings a week. I try to run every other day or at least every third day.

In the following days I will share with you my impressions how each week is going on.
Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment